Sunday, August 7, 2011

Acting My Age

Age is just a number. And eventually it gets BIG.


When I turned 40 last month, the fine people of Cork honoured me with a mosaic - I guess. Either that, or the floor inside this open door was trying to lure me in: Ooooh Connell ...




Inside An Bodhran - a pub in Cork


Outside with a guy we picked up.

A minute later we were all doing the All Blacks Haka.


The next day, we were off to Galway.

Larry, Curly and Moe - in no particular order


Where would we be without our wives?


Drinking pints, of course


Moe instructing the locals


Curly delivering his shout


3 comments:

  1. Ah, I see that the wives had on their usual "uniforms" of black shirts. And I see that you have on a fabulous green shirt - very stylish!

    Looks like you guys had a blast!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wives were dressed to look like pints of Guinness. And the forest was with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, kind of waiting for another blog post, or 20! What's up friends?

    T

    ReplyDelete